[2021 Swag Order] $5,000 on wearable Swag #624 - Deadline of Order

Amelia Eiras

Dec 2, 2021, 3:33:48 PM12/2/21
to Hailley Seed, MPMarketing
Hello Hailley,

Can you please provide us with confirmation (dec 14th) or new date adjustments on the EF's deadline for swag ordering MP 2021 $5,000 wearable swag? Please see the information listed in the ticket.

You are always most welcomed to use the MP git issue, create a new git issue (MP uses git issues for all tasks & activities) &/or contact us via this email.

Thank you,

Clark Roundy

Dec 3, 2021, 10:21:44 AM12/3/21
to Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing, Hailley Seed
Hi Amelia,

Per Paul's message earlier this week, we do need to get everything in place by December 14th in order to give the EF team sufficient time to work with suppliers on quotes and to get orders placed before year end. To make this happen, we need:

1. Designs completed and hi-res files provided to Hailley, with specifications as to artwork placement
2. Estimated quantities and sizes of each swag item

Once we have the above, we can move forward. Thanks,

Clark