Q4 Marketing Plan

Clark Roundy

Oct 22, 2021, 10:25:18 AM10/22/21
to micropr...@eclipse.org, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Hello MicroProfile Team!

As many of you know, we have been working on a Q4 marketing plan and strategy to optimize the use of the remaining 2021 budget. Based on our brainstorming session and additional inputs, we now have a solid plan that can be executed against in a relatively timely manner. This plan is designed to help drive the working group 2021 program objectives and includes:

1. Website SEO/Optimization Strategy
2. Microfile 5.0 Launch Campaign
3. Event Participation
4. MicroProfile Branded Gear/Swag

The plan can be viewed here

As we do need to move quickly to put this plan into motion, I would like to propose that we discuss and finalize during the next MP marketing meeting on Monday October 25th.

Please reach out anytime with questions and/or feedback. Thanks to all of you for the input so far. Let's make it happen and close out the year strong!

Have a great weekend,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy