MPWG Swag as it relates to Individuals + ORG Donating Swag to the MP Community

Amelia Eiras

Apr 5, 2021, 6:08:20 PM4/5/21
to Marcia Peterson, MPMarketing
Marcia & all,

During today's budget call, Marcia brought up an idea that has been building since 2018 about allowing anyone who wants to contribute to do so directly via the website Call-2- Action to buy swag under Minimal quantities.
We could even have a list of JUGs who could benefit from such donations, the more the merrier. Inclusion.

Marcia,

It is wonderful to welcome you back today, always fun & amazing. Thank you for choosing to lead the "donating-swag" activity.
the project has been dusting & awaiting for the right opportunity for MicroProfilers to tackle it.

Let's not worry about website, (that's the easy part).  We need the bare skeleton before implementing a donating that doesn't deal with money but with swag stuff and that it is global.  Diverse Vendors by continent, etc... lots of logistics to tackle.

Please watch the Marketing Repo and use the git ticket below in addition to this thread for exchanges.

Git issue Swag- Planning - Crude work. Up to you, to choose to add the ticket and topic to next week's agenda. 💛

Let's do this,