Brainstorm the individual pages about MicroProfile specs on microprofile.io

1 view

Emily Jiang

May 15, 2023, 1:39:35 PM5/15/23
to MicroProfile, Microprofile-Marketing
In the past, we have been talking about creating individual pages for each individual MP specs (e.g. MicroProfile Config) on microprofile.io. Ryan and I will meet tomorrow and start drafting some initial designs (9:00am BST, details in MP Calendar) and re-iterate it. If you are interested, please join in the discussion. If you want to contribute offline, please use this ticket and we will update this ticket with our initial design in due course. Once we have produced something, we will discuss it at the MicroProfile Live hangout.

--
Thanks
Emily