Calling All MicroMappers: UN Still Needs Your Support Responding to Typhoon Ruby

Patrick Meier

Dec 8, 2014, 8:26:33 AM12/8/14
to microm...@googlegroups.com
Dear MicroMappers,

Our UN partners in the Philippines have just asked us to relay the following message:

"Kindly tell all the volunteers, thank you and more power to them for working so hard and for consistently supporting us."

Way to go Team! Now we just need to get to the finish line! Our humanitarian colleagues in the Philippines still need our help. Please continue clicking the Clickers for just 48 hours longer so the UN can more quickly assess the Typhoon damage and prioritize their relief efforts accordingly. The links to the Clickers are available here.

Thank you, Digital Jedis!

With deep gratitude,

Your MicroMappers Team