Calling All Digital Jedis: Support Damage Assessments in Nepal

Patrick Meier

Apr 25, 2015, 6:07:13 PM4/25/15
to microm...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

A devastating earthquake has just struck Nepal

Our humanitarian partners are mobilizing in response to this tragedy. Preliminary conversations with our United Nations partners and contacts on the ground suggest that a deployment of MicroMappers is needed and will be formally requested by the UN very soon. So we're deploying now in order to speed up the disaster damage assessment efforts. More specifically, MicroMappers is being deployed to analyze both tweets and pictures to search for evidence of damage. Click on the link below to get started, no prior experience necessary.

Thank you,

Patrick & MM Team

Patrick Meier

Apr 30, 2015, 5:31:49 AM4/30/15
to microm...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Thank you for making this the most impressive MicroMappers deployment yet. We're almost at the finish line, just 10 hours to go. Please click on the link below and see you at the finish line:

With gratitude,

Patrick & MM Team