Typhoon Ruby - Final push on MicroMappers!

Patrick Meier

Dec 9, 2014, 4:29:16 AM12/9/14
to microm...@googlegroups.com
Dear MicroMappers,

We've just shared with our UN partners in the Philippines the preliminary maps & analysis based on MicroMappers. See the "Maps" tab on the MicroMappers website

We're now in the final stretch of this deployment, so we need all hands on deck to make sure that the UN has as much data on those MicroMaps as possible to augment their disaster damage and needs assessments. We've got 12 hours left! This deployment will officially phase out on Tuesday at 4pm New York Time, 9pm London Time. Lets impress the UN and be done even sooner than 12 hours. How? Simply by having each of us on this email list tag 100 tweets or 100 images which takes less than 5 minutes! Lets start Clicking!

Onwards Digital Jedis!

With deep gratitude,

Your MicroMappers Team