News features are coming!

JI LUCAS

Feb 8, 2017, 12:23:51 AM2/8/17
to MicroMappers
Dear MicroMappers,

Last summer, we got connected with partners who are interested in fake information verification in refugee camps and various data collection such twitter, facebook and news.
We, MicroMpappers, are working hard to resolve this problem with scientists. From this month, we will release new features monthly until the end of this year to meet various needs and to assist our humanitarian partners. Please visit our blog and see our milestones!

If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact us!

Thank you!
MicroMappers Team