Stack size problem

Егор Даниленко

Jul 13, 2012, 10:38:09 AM7/13/12
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Bartek.

The problem is that j2me application being converted to the application starts to crash because of StackOverflowException.
The -Xss option in dx seems to make no difference.
The only possible solution I can think of is starting the whole application in a separate thread, which uses the constructor
Thread(ThreadGroup group, Runnable runnable, String threadName, long stackSize); so that I can pass the stackSize I'd like to have.
But I wasn't able to find out where the application starts being executed. What I mean is that I don't know what to pass as Runnable parameter, and exactly where to do it, in org.microemu.android.
Could you please help me to find the solution?

Thanks,