AVACS Live Chat converted - Android error : Found something strange

Arpan Das

Nov 9, 2013, 1:41:05 PM11/9/13
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bartek,

I've converted 5ud0ku and microemu-demo... They works fine...

But most of all other converted APKs are not working.
Getting "Unfortunately, *app_name* has stopped." error in android.

I dig into jar files and I think I found that JARs with MIDlet-1 property in MANIFEST.MF that ending with "MIDlet" only are working.
This may be noobish... Just my thought...

Example:
MIDlet-1: Devil May Cry, /icon.png, DMC2DMIDlet => working
MIDlet-1: BOLT,/icon.png,THJava => not working

I'm trying to convert AVACS Live Chat jar, but getting error.
The jar and jad file of livechat application can be found here => jad, jar

Can you please explain this?
Please check attachment logcat.
Thanks a lot for microemu :)

logcat.log