No build errors, but application force closes on startup.

Brandon

Aug 12, 2012, 4:09:41 AM8/12/12
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get a J2ME game working on my phone, but it instantly force-closes on both the android ADK emulator and my actual android smartphone running android 2.3.4.

I've tried both old and new revisions of MicroEmu, but nothing seems to work.
I am using the Android API10 (which is Gingerbread 2.3.3) as the android sdk.
Is MicroEmu even compatible with gingerbread? Everything I've found on Google was from a few years ago, and only referenced to Android 1.5.

Alternatively, I may have done something wrong in the build.xml. If there is a specific section I need to copy and paste here, just tell me.

Thanks in advance!

Bartek Teodorczyk

Aug 12, 2012, 5:53:52 AM8/12/12
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Check the logcat console messages. There has to be a stack trace
displayed there during the crash.

BR,
Bartek Teodorczyk