Where does Microemulator apps save their config files?

Fernando Cassia

Oct 1, 2012, 12:26:25 PM10/1/12
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I´m using MicroEmulator to run the J2ME third party port of Google´s 2-step authentication software.
However, it´s not clear to me, by perusing he microemulator folder or sub-folders, where is the configuration information that this program uses stored.

I´d like to transfer this app to a second machine, for extra safety.

TIA for any clues...
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell