J2ME midlet with file read does not work when converted to apk

suresh

Mar 11, 2012, 1:18:04 PM3/11/12
to microemulator-support
Hi,

I have a simple J2ME midlet which reads from a file packaged with
it...the main midlet has an inner class which is used to populate
values.

The application works file as j2me on all mobiles...when i convert it
to .apk using microemulator and deploy it on android mobiles it gives
error as "application has stopped unexpectedly" ... pls help.

Bartek Teodorczyk

Mar 20, 2012, 3:27:21 AM3/20/12
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please, send more details about the error from log console.

BR,
Bartek Teodorczyk