v4l2ucp Qt4 port

Vasily Khoruzhick

Jun 20, 2009, 9:01:10 AM6/20/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com, Scott J. Bertin
Hi, I've just finished porting v4l2ucp to Qt4 library. Port is not very clean
and is missing automatic values update feature, but at least it works and
doesn't depend on Qt3 :)

git repo is at: git://github.com/anarsoul/v4l2ucp-qt4.git

Regards
Vasily

signature.asc

Josua Grawitter

Jun 20, 2009, 11:49:42 AM6/20/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Am Samstag 20 Juni 2009 15:01:10 schrieb Vasily Khoruzhick:
> git://github.com/anarsoul/v4l2ucp-qt4.git

Cool,
I tried PyQt4 once but soon gave up because I was unable to determine the size
of an "enum" within the ioctl struct. python sucks at packing C structures.

GWater

signature.asc

Vasily Khoruzhick

Aug 14, 2009, 5:28:20 AM8/14/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com, Scott J. Bertin
Updated version of v4l2ucp-qt4 is available at
git://github.com/anarsoul/v4l2ucp-qt4.git

Changelog:
- Re-implemented update menu

Regards
Vasily

P. S. I wonder if author of original version is interested in this port :)

signature.asc

Josua Grawitter

Aug 14, 2009, 7:00:59 AM8/14/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Did you notify him?

GWater

signature.asc

Vasily Khoruzhick

Aug 14, 2009, 7:22:49 AM8/14/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
В сообщении от 14 августа 2009 14:00:59 автор Josua Grawitter написал:

> Did you notify him?
>
> GWater

Yep, his mail's in CC

signature.asc

Pablo Castellano

Aug 15, 2009, 9:09:16 PM8/15/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com

I can remember having seen a python module to manage structs like in C but
now I can't remember the name of such module.

--
Regards, Pablo Castellano.

Josua Grawitter

Aug 15, 2009, 9:34:08 PM8/15/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Oh,
I found that module back then. The problem was the enum thing. There is no strict definition of it and that made live very difficult.

Anyway - now Vasily made a qt4 port - so everything is fine. But thanks for bringning it up anyway.

GWater

signature.asc