Mysterious, Silent eBox Death

Charlie!

Feb 13, 2010, 8:50:47 AM2/13/10
to MicroClient
Hey Group,
I woke up yesterday morning to discover my eBox-3300 had stopped
working entirely. On boot, the power light comes on and I hear the HD
spin a bit, but there's no
1) BIOS
2) display of any sort
3) network connection
4) Beeps, bloops or other sounds that indicate the lil' guy is doing
anything

I unplugged the eBox and left it alone for about 24 hours. I checked
this morning, and it has the same behavior. The system's been running
now for about 7 months, always on, running as a server. Anyone have
any thoughts?

Thanks, y'all!

KMDDesign

Feb 15, 2010, 7:09:04 AM2/15/10
to MicroClient
I am in a very similar position.

6-7 months always on and never skipped a beat. Woke up this morning to
a dead screen and exactly the same symptoms as yourself however my
power LED is flashing and I'm running from CF so I don't know if it
would spinn up a HDD.

I can't figure it out at all :(