Pinout for Microclient JrMX COM2 Port

frangalista

Nov 16, 2010, 2:12:02 PM11/16/10
to MicroClient
Does anyone know what needs to be done in order to make the COM2 port
work on the MicroClient JrMX? I discovered while performing tests on
the device that I could not pass any I/O on the device. Norhtec's web
site for this device now mentions that a special cable is needed but
makes no mention of how that cable is built. I have not seen anything
on DMP's web site either.

Lazac

Nov 17, 2010, 3:00:51 AM11/17/10
to MicroClient
Inside the box the COM2 port is connected to a socket
having a name of "COM3/4". So you can try using COM3 or
COM4 ports in your software. These ports can have non-standard
IRQ's (IRQ10/IRQ11), take care of this also in the software.
And check the BIOS settings related for COM port's configuration.