Where is run_TaxonomyFunctionSearchMegan.pl for mmseqs2?

Wang cs001632

Dec 14, 2022, 8:31:49 AM12/14/22
to Microbiome Helper
Dear developers, I am an old user for microbiome helper. However, I can not find the scripts mentioned at https://github.com/LangilleLab/microbiome_helper/wiki/Metagenomics-Standard-Operating-Procedure-v3.
Could you kindly suggest a pipeline can output function files?
Thank you for your attention.

Robyn Wright

Dec 14, 2022, 8:43:24 AM12/14/22
to microbio...@googlegroups.com

These haven’t been added currently because they’re still in active development. We’re working on adding them to the Metagenomics SOP v3 page. For now, because some of those scripts were used for the second part of the metagenomics tutorial (functional annotation), they are included with the test files that you were asking about in your other question. You can also use the pipeline on the functional annotation tutorial page if you like (it is based on Metagenomic SOP v3 anyway).

Robyn