Random forest Utility scripts

giulia pagani

Jul 19, 2019, 5:19:51 AM7/19/19
to Microbiome Helper
Hallo,

However it is not clear to me how to access the "Utility scripts".. in which i reckon it must be defined the function "get_rf_results". I cloned the "microbiome-helper" locally and installed the packages and dep required but i did not find "RandomForest Utility Script that is contained within this Repo" (?)

Could you help me?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Giulia

Jacob Nearing

Jul 19, 2019, 3:31:07 PM7/19/19
to microbio...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

This tutorial has not been finished yet, however, I plan to finish it sometime this evening/over the weekend which will then include all of the updated links to the files that are required (and a pull on the repo with the RF pipeline scripts). I will send out an email when its completed (:

Thanks Jacob Nearing