Micro64's Joystick emulation

juga

Dec 22, 2011, 8:00:40 AM12/22/11
to micro64 - c64 emulator
Hi, I would love that micro64 would have a keyboard's joystick
emulation that allow to:
- sellect the keys for joystick's positions (of course)
- one touch button (key) to enable/disable the joystick emulation
(like the one touch f12 key that resets the C64, one of my favorites
features of micro64)
- one touch button to swap the joysticks port (already implemented
with the fixed keys)

How would you like that the joystick emulation works?

Gerome

Feb 27, 2013, 5:29:44 PM2/27/13
to mic...@googlegroups.com, jlgabrie...@gmail.com
Hi!
Joining the request, this is essential for any emulator.
Emulating the joystick via the numpad for me, is pointless.
Tried the MS 360 but it keeps moving in any direction or maybe i wasnt able to configure it?
A doc would be very welcomed as well.