PythonUnderground

Mark Ramm

Dec 10, 2007, 5:40:43 PM12/10/07
to mich...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a super-secret project called Python Underground, which
I hope will help make python more popular, easier to learn, and just
plain cooler.

Perhaps this would be something we could talk about in our January meeting?

BTW, this is one of the projects where I'm interested in doing some
pair-programming over the next month or so.... So, if that's
interesting to you, let me know.

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com

Kevin Dangoor

Dec 11, 2007, 6:53:49 AM12/11/07
to mich...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a good topic. Maybe we'd even be able to brainstorm some
ideas, split off into groups and put together interesting stuff for it.

Kevin

Dianne Marsh

Dec 11, 2007, 8:55:39 PM12/11/07
to Michigan Python Users Group
Want to do a lightning talk on it as well? Topics are open this
Friday, 3-5 pm, at our office.

Mark Ramm

Dec 12, 2007, 9:29:42 AM12/12/07
to mich...@googlegroups.com
Sure would, but I'll be out of town friday. :( Perhaps next I can
talk about it next time...