Personal Cash and Credit

al amin

May 21, 2011, 2:12:18 AM5/21/11
to Michael's Magnetic Sponsoring Group
Is your client looking to obtain financing of any kind? We can help.
We have corporate level contacts with over 2,000 lenders across the
country and extensive knowledge of the most aggressive no-doc lenders
in the country. We have helped our clients obtain millions of dollars
in unsecured lines with absolutely NO DOCUMENTATION whatsoever. We
have a 7 day turn around and a 90% closing ratio. The rates we obtain
are at least 3-5% lower than the average rate on an unsecured loan or
line of credit. We have excellent broker referral program, our
affiliates are well compensated for their work. Call now, 866-95 FUNDS
866-953-8637. www.unsecuredfunds.com. Min 720 Fico to apply.