HOT-LIST

elena k

Apr 8, 2024, 11:11:46 AMApr 8
Dear Recruiters,

Greetings from  SR SOFT INC  ! My name is  Elena  and I wanted to take a moment to connect with you regarding the requirements you have on a daily basis.

I kindly request you to add my email address (  el...@srsoftinc.com) to your contact list. This will enable smooth communication between us as I share suitable candidate profiles tailored to meet your hiring needs.

We look forward to establishing a fruitful collaboration and assisting you in finding the perfect candidates for your organization.

S.No. Candidate Technology Visa Relocation
1 Rakesh Middleware Engineer GC Remote
2 Raj IAM Architect H1B Remote
3 Ajay Kumar Scrum master/Product owner H1B Remote
4 Priya IAM consultant H4 EAD Remote
5 JASPAL BHOGAL DATA ANALYST Citizen VA/onsite/DC
6 Vinatha Nannuri SQL Developer H1B CA onsite
7 Tirufat Dargie SQL/cloud dba GC Remote
8 NIKITHA SQL/Admin/developer H1B CA onsite
9 Kunal Sodagar Product Owner/ Project Manager H1B Onsite
10 Vamsi IAM/SOA H1B Remote
11 Supraja Salesforce Lead GC
Onsite/Remote
12 Venkat Oracle Apps DBA H1B Onsite
13 Rajendra Oracle OCI H1B Onsite
14 Varun Production Support H4 EAD Remote

--
Best Regards,
ELENA