Bill Heck featured in next Novel Readings Event, and I get interviewed by Daoud Heidami!

Michael Barakiva

Nov 8, 2021, 12:02:17 PM11/8/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Bill Heck, Graham Steves, Greg Bostwick and Hugo Lloyd featured in our upcoming Writers Unblocked  Novel Readings event: Tuesday, November 9th at 3PM ET, reading work from my dear friend and collaborator Jim Christy's The Real Story. Caravaggio and Galileo face off in this Renaissance feast of art and philosophy!

Email rs...@novelreadings.com for the link and join us to witness the power of new play development tools applied to literary prose!

AND! I am being interviewed by as a small business owner by the extraordinary Daoud Heidami through his real estate The Catalyst Team, Compass on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/catalystnyc/ at 7PM. Find out what I've learned (and not learned) as a small biz owner in NYC, what my favorite other small businesses are, and where I get my snazzy David Beckham circa 2003 haircut.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

mb

he/him/his (what’s this?)
If you'd like to order my books
check out my web page

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.