Writers Unblock Featuring Gabra Zackman's feminist noir

Michael Barakiva

Oct 7, 2021, 11:44:19 AM10/7/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Hi Friends -

Hope you can join us Tuesday, 10.12 at 3PM ET for an open-to-the-public workshop of Gabra Zackman's feminist noir novel I Spy, featuring the extraordinary Kate Hamill as a pregnant private eye in post-WWII NYC.  Email rs...@novelreadings.com for the link.  Stay for as much or as little as you want.

These sessions are totally free, open to the public, and a way for us to show you the creative wonders of using new play tools for the development of novels.

Hope to see you there!
mb

If you'd like to order my books, check out my web page, follow me on insta or find me on twitter...

he/him/his (what’s this?)

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.

MarketingImage.png