Play On! Saturday 2PM

6 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Michael Barakiva

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Μαΐ 2019, 9:14:01 π.μ.30/5/19
ως Michael Barakiva's friends
Dear Friends,
I am delighted to invite you to an extraordinary movement I have the honor of being involved: The Play On Shakespeare Project, which has commissioned 39 playwrights to do modern translations of every Shakespeare play.  Each play is being presented in reading form over the course of the first month, and I'd love for you to come!

The reading I'm directing is Henry 6 Part II, on Saturday at 2PM.  All readings happen at CSC  136 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003.

For tix, click here   And I'm attaching a schedule for the whole festival.  Hope to see you there!

mb

If you'd like to order my books
If you'd like to follow my tweets
If you'd like to follow my insta