Feliz Año and invitation to the next Writers Unblocked!

Michael Barakiva

Jan 3, 2022, 1:54:49 PM1/3/22
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Dear Friends,
I hope your new year has ignited hope and joy in you.  Personally, as long as 2022 is a modicum better than the previous two, I'm going to take that as a win.

I'm delighted to be inviting you to the next Writers Unblocked events, produced by my new venture Novel Readings - a company that uses new play development tools to help novelists.

Just write rs...@novelreadings.com to get the link!

Tuesday, January 11 - 3PM ET
image.png
Join us as we dive into Tina Lear's YA fantasy StoryEarth Files: Millie's Turn, and follow Millie as she embarks on the adventure of her life, leaving her family behind to work for the Preservation Precinct.

Monday, February 7 -  3PM ET
image.png
Actor, singer, and dancer Darius Harper workshops his deeply personal and autobiographical Let Me Count The Ways: a memoir set to music.

Happy New Year and hope to see you soon,
mb

he/him/his (what’s this?)

If you'd like to order my books
check out my web page

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.