Sublet

Michael Barakiva

Feb 17, 2021, 12:23:46 PM2/17/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Dear Friends,
Rafa and I are thinking of extending our trip in Mexico.  Are you or anyone you know and trust and love interested in subletting our pad in the city?

Gorgeous ground-floor railroad in NYC: bedroom, two (that's right, two!) offices, dining nook, living room, kitchen, bathroom, garden access.  Avail 3/1, duration negotiable (one month? two months? forever?).

Much love and hope you're all staying safe and sane and healthy during these crazy times,
mb

If you'd like to order my books, check out my web page, follow me on insta or find me on twitter...

he/him/his (what’s this?)

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.

DiningRoom.jpg
Living room.jpg
Kitchen.jpg