Book Launch Invite!

Michael Barakiva

Apr 16, 2019, 10:42:15 AM4/16/19
to Michael Barakiva's friends
You are Armenially invited to the book launch of my second novel, HOLD MY HAND!

Tuesday, May 21
6PM
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th St

BookLaunchInvite.PNG

With their six-month anniversary coming up, Alek and Ethan want to do something special to celebrate. Like, really special. Like, the most special thing two people in love can do with one another. But Alek’s not sure he’s ready for that. And then he learns something about Ethan that may not just change their relationship, but end it.

Hold My Hand is a funny, smart, relatable take on the joy and challenges of teenage love, the boundaries of forgiveness, and what it really means to be honest.

If you'd like to follow my tweets, click here  https://twitter.com/mibarakiva.
Also, please read my blog, www.michaelbarakiva.blogspot.com

Life used to be simpler, no?
BookLaunchInvite.PNG