Fwd: Most Exciting News Ever

Michael Barakiva

Oct 26, 2016, 9:35:03 AM10/26/16
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Dear Friends,
Those of you who have heard me talk about the Upstarts know that it's the best thing that I do in my life.  And I'm so happy that the Upstarts are prospering in spite of my moving to Ithaca.  If you're free to join us the night before the election, I hope to see you there!

mb

Because sooner or later, every not-for-profit has to throw one...
WHAT: Upstarts Gala!
WHEN: Monday, November 7th
WHERE: 410 West 40th St.
WHY: We Need Each Other
JOIN US!
I can't attend but would like to donate anyway because I'm totally awesome.
Because what better
way to prepare yourself for the
end of the world than with delicious eats, entertaining music, silent auction items
you don’t really need,
and the company of

The Upstart Creatures?
Copyright © 2016 The Upstart Creatures, All rights reserved.
You're interested in learning about the Upstart Creatures' upcoming feast!

Our mailing address is:
The Upstart Creatures
448 West 50th St. #1W
New York, Ny 10019

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp