Writers Unblock!

Michael Barakiva

Aug 24, 2021, 3:17:20 PM8/24/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends

Dear Friends,

I'm writing to invite you to Writers Unblock: an absolutely free opportunity for you to hear your book, play or screenplay performed by very good actors!  The first Tuesday of every month, Novel Readings will be hosting this absolutely free session, open to the public.  Our very first one will be Tuesday, September 7th at 3PM ET.

If you’re a writer who’d like to participate, all you have to do is like and share any of these social media posts to enter the raffle!

Facebook

If you’re just interested in seeing how a Novel Readings session functions, I hope you’ll join us Tuesday, September 7th at 3PM (save the date, link to follow). And if you can’t make this one – no worries! We’ll be doing them monthly.

I'm so excited to share this new venture with you all.

mb

If you'd like to order my books, check out my web page, follow me on insta or find me on twitter...

he/him/his (what’s this?)

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.