Paradise Lost & Discussion

Michael Barakiva

Apr 27, 2021, 11:40:25 AM4/27/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends
Thank you to everyone who joined our live stream yesterday of Paradise Lost, Part 2: Eve and Adam.  And for those of you who want to enjoy Miltonic verse in all of its glory, you have three more days to check it out!

Also, for your die-hard Milton fans, this Thursday 4.29 at 7:30PM Red Bull Theatre is hosting an event with me and dramaturg Kathleen Dimmick and members of our company to discuss the process of adapting this poem, often considered the most extraordinary piece of writing of the English Language.  You can join that at Red Bull/Paradise Lost discussion.

And thank you to everyone who's checked it out and email or texted me about it - it's a joy to get to share the work with all of you, especially those not in NYC, and I love to hear your thoughts!

mb

image.png

If you'd like to order my books, check out my web page, follow me on insta or find me on twitter...

he/him/his (what’s this?)

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.