Writers Unblock, Tuesday (tomorrow!) @ 3PM ET

Michael Barakiva

Sep 6, 2021, 11:40:01 AM9/6/21
to Michael Barakiva's friends
A quick reminder about our very first Writers Unblock Session, Tuesday, September 7th,  3PM-4:30PM ET.  Just email rs...@novelreadings.com to get the googlemeet link to attend.

Eric Sutton and Rosey Yates have joined the company that will be workshopping Trash, a new novel by NY Times journalist Jesse McKinley, featuring Gabra Zackman, Tim McGeever, Miles Guitterez-Riley and Greg Bostwick!

You are welcome to join us for as much or as little of the event that you can make, and observe the joy of having live professional actors workshop novel material.

Jesse McKinley is a reporter for the New York Times, having had the unique pleasure of covering Broadway, California and Albany, and all the characters therein, over the last two decades. Trash is his first novel, and one several presidential administrations in the making. He's written some plays, too. He lives in Albany with his partner, Sarah, and their blended family of two sons and one dog. He is a Leo.

Looking forward to "seeing" you on Tuesday, September 7th @ 3PM ET!

For more information about Novel Readings, click here!

mb
image.png

If you'd like to order my books, check out my web page, follow me on insta or find me on twitter...

he/him/his (what’s this?)

Dietary restrictions: No eggplant, no garlic, light dairy.