Kforce Miami is currently
looking for a Sr. Java Technical Lead for a large client in the Miami area.
Qualifications: A minimum of four years experience in software design,
development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance,
testing, or problem diagnosis/ resolution with a focus in Java/J2EE. A Minimum
of two years experience leading a team of 3+ Developers. Minimum Education: BS
in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, related
degree or an additional three to five years of relevant experience.
Major Functions: Performs requirement analysis, software design,
development, installation, testing and maintenance for application system
components for large-scale and distributed systems. Performs operating system,
and/ or product evaluation, integration, testing, and problem diagnosis/
resolution. Provides technical leadership, reviews work products, and makes
technical recommendations, as needed, for changes in the supported technical
architecture. Major functions also include working in an object oriented
5+ years Java/J2EE experience
years of WebServices
3+ years of Architect/Design
2+ years in a Lead
Very Strong Communication Skills
Senior technical expert
responsible for ensuring technical delivery with architectural infrastructure
focused on functional requirements. Responsible for coordinating the technical
work with offshore providing technical guidance on architect level. Responsible
for creating a flexible application software design capable of supporting
current and future business requirements. Provides the technical direction for
all project team members, and has overall responsibility for the software
development quality and implementation.
Assist in producing design documentation.
* Translate functional
specifications into technical solutions.
* Responsible for the technical
vision, direction, and architecture of the project on SOA
Produce all design documentation.
* Define mechanisms of integration with
* Assess performance implications of design
* Consult with client to ascertain and define need or problem
area, and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution
Manage process to identify, debug, and fix logical or compilation errors.
Identify a course of action for debugging complex logical or system
* Liaison between the client and the technology development team in
* Assist in verifying that the design established is implemented as
* Works with the Project Manager to determine technical
activities, durations, and dependencies.
* Escalates and resolves issues with
the Project Manager when required
* Mentors technical resources.
* At least 8 years of software development
* At least 2 year of software lead experience
* At least 6
years of experience in enterprise application development
using Java, SOA
Experience writing Services as part of SOA
* Experience with UML modeling and Object Oriented
* Knowledge Spring framework a must. Hands on experience a
* Extensive experience in designing applications and producing
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and
listening skills. Good presentation skills.
leadership skills; experience with projects from beginning to
good understanding of the software life cycle development
Experience with Outsourcing - experience with offshore model
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, business,
* Knowledge on Websphere is preferred.
* Knowledge on
ESB is must. Preferable Mule.