Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Sr Application Developer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for supplemental programming support to the Applications Support team from July 1, 2008 through June 30, 2010. The contractor will provide application support to facilitate the reduction of the backlog of enhancements and bug fixes to Client applications that are supported by the Applications Support Team.
To maintain a high level of data and application integrity through bug fixes and application enhancements in several of the primary database applications such as DCVP, DBHydro, GVA, STORET, WILMA, Regulations, ePermitting and other applications in support of the Client.
Scope of Work:
The District has over 200 database applications that require daily application support. This includes, but is not limited to:
· Bug fixes as necessary
· Analysis and development of approved enhancements
· Participate in hot line monitoring for Regulation Applications
· Report writing for data requests on Regulation Database
· Successful testing and sign off of coding projects by users and IT supervisor
· Status reporting
· Work with District IT to move into production
Must Have Skills:
· Strong Java, Hibernate, JDeveloper
· Strong Oracle 10g Forms, Reports, PL/SQL
· UNIX scripting
· Documentation skills (ability to gather, document and communicate requirements, design and final product)
· 6+ years of programming experience on database and web related projects
· Real team player
Interested ?, please contact:
777 Yamato Road, Suite 130
Boca Raton, FL 33431561.314.2851