* Employee will manage all technical aspects of the Flagship project.
* Duties include managing J2EE development managers and developers,
Zope Python development manager and developers, UI specialist,
reporting specialists and DBAs, middle tier administrators and any
other technical resources on the team.
* The employee will mentor the technical resources on the team to reinforce best practice and develop the team members.
* The employee will be responsible for determining the technical and
architectural direction of the project including software platforms,
hardware platforms, design architecture, development standards, and
build and release procedures.
* The employee will also act as a liaison with the rest of corporate IT
in incorporating their initiatives including but not limited to
security standards (Sarbannes-Oxley compliance) and application
scalability (load testing, etc.).
* The employee will work in tandem with the Flagship Business Manager
on requirements gathering, QA policies, project management and managing
* The Flagship Technical Manager will be responsible for ensuring that
all technological aspects of the project are properly estimated and
delivered to agreed timeframes and quality
* Undergraduate or master degree in MIS.
* 10+ year's software development experience.
* 5+ years of J2EE development experience including architecture and design
* Experience with BEA development environment
* Experience with Oracle database environment.
* 5+ year's technology management experience including managing teams
of developers and implementing/facilitating development life cycles.
* Desirable experience in mentoring of team members to ensure ongoing development and career planning
* Able to work under pressure with ambiguous or competing priorities
* Experience with Open Source Development environments including Zope, Python, PHP and MYSQL.
* Experience with the mortgage industry is a strong plus.
* Awareness of the regulatory environment associated with financial
institutions (Sarbanes Oxley Act, HIPAA, Graham Leach Bliley etc.)
would be a distinct advantage
Anthony Chie-For - Recruiter
8300 NW 33rd St. Suite 300, Miami, FL 33122
T (305) 640-1733
F (305) 640-1772