Our client, a rapidly growing firm in S FL-Miami area is looking to add
a mid-Level Java Developer to their team. This is a permanent
position with a firm that offers excellent benefits as well as a
lucrative bonus program.
* Java/J2EE or other enterprise languages
Tomcat/Oracle 10G/Weblogic Multi-Tier Application development Portals
* Databases: Oracle/SQL Server
* Web development: HTML/CSS/Browser Object Oriented
Analysis/Design (UML) Frameworks (Struts/Spring) Software architecture
(Design Patterns, Software Lifecycle) Internet development (Protocols,
Network Architecture) Automated testing (J-Unit, Selenium, Mercury) ASP
6.0 Development or ASP.NET
Crystal Reports 8.0 or Higher Visual Basic
* Knowledge and experience in software development, especially in an Object Oriented, Multi-Tier Environment.
* Knowledge and experience of both traditional
software development lifecycles, as well as agile development
* Familiarity with relational databases with
knowledge of both Transact SQL for SQL Server 2000 and higher and PLSQL
for Oracle 9i and higher.
* Ability to adapt and overcome problems; must be able to multitask and prioritize independently.
* Must have high level of interpersonal and
communication skills. Deals with a diverse group of important external
and internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
You will become part of a dynamic group that invests in IT and values their employees.
If interested, please contact: