The Solutions Architecture - Java is responsible for the future state Java application roadmap from a technology standpoint. This role is accountable for ensuring that common solutions are identified across the various business segments for our Java technology stack and tie into our Oracle foot print.
This role will work closely with the Business Segment Partners (BSPs) and the Development teams to drive our IT investments towards our future state technology direction for Java. This person will work with the Lead Architect so that his direction maps into the over all future direction of WFS.
This role is also accountable for the quality of our technology solutions overall and the definition of our application technology standards for Java.
* Inventory and assess the current state Java application stack
* Define the future Java technology direction tied into the Oracle foot print.
* Build the technology roadmap of initiatives to drive towards the future Java state
* For individual projects, develop solution alternatives that are within the parameters offered by the business for scope, schedule and budget
* Align the Java technology roadmap to the overall WFS business strategy
* Work to ensure effective IT delivery processes (enterprise architecture, project management, software development lifecycle, release management, etc.)
* This position owns the assessment of current state, the definition of future state and the Java technology roadmap to get there.
* This position has a significant impact on the direction of the Java application technology stack at WFS. This role will own ensuring that the appropriate Java technology decisions are being made to satisfy the business need but also position us for common solutions that are reusable across the WFS enterprise.
SPECIAL TRAINING, LICENSURE, OR CREDENTIAL OR SPECIALIZEDEXPERTISE
Deep and broad custom development experience in Java as an enterprise application architect. With a Deep Oracle Applications technical knowledge.
10-15 of overall technology and software development experience
Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a Java technology leader and as an application architect.
None or Some - Infrequent travel of short to moderate duration; typically does not include remote or hazardous locations; typically travel is to planned events or meetings.
Interested ?, please contact:
Computer Consultants of America, Inc.
A "Woman-Owned" Company
3030 North Rocky Point Drive, Suite 280
Tampa, FL 33607
Tel: 813-289-7726 Ext. 229
...bringing talent to technology...