World Avenue USA, LLC
Since its inception in 2002, World Avenue has been a leading provider of performance-based interactive marketing solutions, specializing in lead generation and customer acquisition. Privately owned, profitable, debt free and rapidly expanding, World Avenue is headquartered in beautiful suburban Sunrise, just fifteen miles from the Fort Lauderdale Beach!
If you want to be challenged and to live in a warm outdoor-activity focused environment, then make your next career move to World Avenue!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
To excel in this position candidate must have strong design and programming skills; experience architecting and implementing highly available and scalable fault tolerant services, and the ability to work proficiently in a Unix/Linux environment. Your responsibilities will include scoping and architecting new Web 2.0 functionality (environment where transactions generate content that is published, managed and used through network applications in a service-oriented architecture like social networking).
The ideal candidate has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast. He or she has strong OO design and implementation experience, strong knowledge of web protocols, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is critical.
- Designs complex solutions and specifications.
- Experienced in architecting and delivering solutions programmed in Java/J2EE.
- Experience architecting scalable middleware software or distributed systems enabling Web 2.0 functionality including some of the following features/techniques:
- rich Internet application techniques, often Ajax-based
- semantically valid XHTML and HTML markup
- microformats extending pages with additional semantics
- folksonomies (in the form of tags or tagclouds)
- Cascading Style Sheets to aid in the separation of presentation and content
- REST and/or XML- and/or JSON-based APIs
- syndication, aggregation and notification of data in RSS or Atom feeds
- mashups, merging content from different sources, client- and server-side
- weblog-publishing tools
- wiki or forum software, etc., to support user-generated content
- Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent may be assigned for the betterment of the company.
- Expert knowledge of Java / J2EE Development.
- Proven superior ability to learn how to effectively use new
- Strong attention to detail and excellent numerical perception required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required/Ability to communicate complex design components to achieve uniform understanding across teams
- Team-oriented/Ability to collaborate with resources across multiple business functions
- Self-motivated/Solutions oriented
4+ years with Java/J2EE Technologies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from four-year college or university; and/or 4+ yrs minimum related experience. Additionally, experience in a Linux environment is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, behavior and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Relocation assistance is available. Outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Location: Sunrise, Florida.
email resume to: tter...@adinfocenter.com