Our customer, a very large organization, is currently looking for a Sr.
Level Software Developer to help support core business applications
with the following skills:
Our Client is looking for a solid Java Developer to help develop
several internal applications. Candidate will have the following
* Will help develop both front and backend of core applications
* Will work with other Sr. Developers to code core application enhancements.
* Must have Sr. Level Experience with J2EE environment development.
* Must have 2-4 years of experience in Struts 1.1 or Spring Framework.
* Must have a solid background with both Oracle and
SQL Server as the Application is very heavy backend driven with a
variety of reporting and data access capabilities.
* Must have Sr. Level experience in user security and authentication development.
* This is a 3-6 month long consulting opportunity.
* We also have several perm opportunities as well.
Modis IT Benefit options:
* Ability to purchase full health benefits (health, Dental, Vision)
* Ability to provide vacation and holiday pay if desired
* Ability to provide 401k
* Ability to provide Stock Purchase Program
Hot Jobs with Modis IT just keep getting hotter! - Job Outlook According to the BLS:
Employment of business analysts is expected to grow much faster than
the average for all occupations through the year 2014 as organizations
continue to adopt and integrate increasingly sophisticated
technologies. Job increases will be driven by very rapid growth in
computer system design and related services, which is projected to be
among the fastest growing industries in the U.S. economy.
If your are interested, please cotact.
2400 East Commercial Blvd. Suite 320
Ft. Lauderdale , FL 33308