Interested in joining a team that is changing how mobile phones will be used, now and in the future? Sensei Inc. is looking for seasoned, senior web developers to join us on our mission!
Sensei has designed and built a personal health and wellness platform that integrates the internet and mobile technology. Core to the approach is changing behaviors through the use of advanced technology; mobile phones, the internet, wireless sensors. We provide our consumers with personalized information, monitoring and consultative services related to weight loss, fitness, behavior modification and disease management. Through their subscription, customers define their goals, what motivates them and what needs they have. The customer then has customized interactive access to personalized health and wellness information via mobile phones with attachable biometric devices and web-based applications.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial individuals with a get up, go, and get it done attitude. Being able to successfully implement the design and implementation of large scale enterprise grade platforms is essential for success in this role. Overall the senior java developer will be responsible for detail design, developing and testing of key components and infrastructure in an overall release schedule.
Qualified individuals will have:
* 5+ years experience architecting, designing, and developing complex, distributed systems
* At least 4 years experience as a SW developer in java based/web based environment
* 3 years experience with complex open source development environments
* Object-oriented architecture and design
* Experience with Java technologies such as Spring, JSF, Hibernate
* Experience with SOAP, XML, SOA, ESB
* Knowledge and experience of relational databases and SQL
* BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in complex environments
* Experience in distributed, team-oriented, project environments
* Experience with using the internet (IRC, email, web whiteboards, VoIP) as a primary form of communication with the rest of the design and development team.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk! Sensei offers very competitive compensation, an outstanding benefit package, and an excellent work environment in South Florida. Please email your resume to car...@sensei.com.