John's Scion Wood 2014

John Trout

Feb 8, 2014, 1:36:55 PM2/8/14
to mi-home...@googlegroups.com
Time to start listing scion wood available for spring 2014.  Maybe everyone with scion wood should post to a seperate thread?  Might avoid some confusion.  I think last year that Kent suggested payment for postage unless both parties were swapping scion wood.
Here's what I should have to share this spring.  Limited quantities.

APPLE:
Kidds Orange Red
Hudsons Golden Gem
Liberty
Freedom
Macfree
Red Limbertwig
Virginia Beauty
Blacktwig
Smith's Cider
Graniwinkle
Ashmeads Kernel
Pit. Pineapple
Spitzenburg
Roxbury Russet
Jonagold
Grimes Golden
Jonafree
Golden Russet
Egremont Russet
Honeycrisp

PERSIMMON:
Early Golden
Yates
John Rick

CARPATHIAN WALNUT:
Coble 2
(maybe others)

If you've seen a tree in one of my videos that I haven't listed, odds are it's "protected" by copyright and I don't feel right listing it.  Contact me.
Spring is on the horizon!

Jerry Coon

Feb 20, 2014, 6:25:39 PM2/20/14
to mi-home...@googlegroups.com
I have golden russett, westfield seek-no-further, eve's delight, goodland, red astrachan, earligold, and early cortland for swap.

I'd like kids orange red, hudsons golden gem,smiths cider, ashmeads golden kernal, smiths cider, graniwinkle, ashmeads kernal, egremont russet and will gladly pay s&h if you don't want any on my list.

John Holzwart

Feb 20, 2014, 6:38:19 PM2/20/14
to mi-home...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jerry,

I'm sorry but I'm not in a place to trade for a couple reasons....

-I have not collected any of what you're looking for (they are at a friends place)

-I don't need anymore apple scions

-Its getting crazy busy at my place right now

Hope you understand.

Good Luck,
Little John

John Holzwart

Feb 20, 2014, 6:39:10 PM2/20/14
to mi-home...@googlegroups.com
sorry, thought that was a personal email....OOPS!!

-LJ

John and Annette Trout

Feb 22, 2014, 11:26:38 PM2/22/14
to mi-home...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jerry.  I can supply the scions you listed no problem.  Let's make sure we aren't "double shipping" though.  Let me know if anyone else is supplying any of the varieties you listed below, otherwise consider them headed your way sometime soon.
I just haven't the need for those varieties you listed right now.
Wherabouts in Idaho are you?  I killed a bear just off the Lochsa river a few years ago.