Announcing a change in the shop availability

Anthony Cooper

Sep 6, 2011, 7:34:13 AM9/6/11
to Groups MGSCV
Hello, members of MGSCV:

I have been opening the shop on Tuesday mornings for over a year now and attendance has been low. There have been at most, three folks one day, and usually only one or no one but me.

So, in the hope that more member will attend, I am going to  shift my time to Sunday morning.  I will open the shop this Tuesday, 6 September, for the last time,  I will open Sunday, 11 September. from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and every Sunday morning for the next four months,  At the end of this test time, I will re-evaluate based on attendance.

Two facts which may affect your decision to come in on Sunday mornings:

1.  I am not proficient in many of the uses of the shop.  One should come prepared to work independently.   If you do not know how to use certain equipment, find out how before attending Sunday mornings.

2.  There is currently no backup for me, so occasionally (rarely), I will be unable to open up as promised due to family obligations,  mini-crises, etc.    I suggest that you call the shop at 510-887-9007 and make sure I will be there before coming in.  Watch the board in the office and check the calendar on-line for all shop hours and planned events.

Hope to see you some Sunday morning!

Gerry Perko