Is anyone using MongoDB 3.6.x with mgo.v2?

Davis Ford

Dec 29, 2017, 4:39:56 PM12/29/17
to mgo-users
There was a critical issue I'm hitting with the aggregation pipeline that was fixed in Mongo 3.6-rc release.  Mongo is now at 3.6.1.

I really want to upgrade.

I don't care about support for any new features, I'm just hoping that upgrading to 3.6.1 won't break with the current mgo.v2 driver and looking for any anecdotal support out there?

Thanks

Darko Luketic

Jan 2, 2018, 9:59:53 AM1/2/18
to mgo-users
I just upgraded to 3.6.1 after doing the upgrade path from 3.2 to 3.4 to 3.6.
Quick functional test showed no issues. ymmv.

Davis Ford

Jan 2, 2018, 10:01:08 AM1/2/18
to mgo-...@googlegroups.com
I tested local and then pulled the trigger and did the upgrade.  Have been running since Saturday with no driver issues.

Diego Medina

Jan 2, 2018, 5:04:38 PM1/2/18
to mgo-users
Thanks for the updates!