The release r2012.10.28 of the mgo MongoDB driver for Go is
out with fixes and features.
Details about the driver may be found in its web page:
The following changes were made in this release:
- New DialWithInfo function enables establishing a new session
with a MongoDB cluster by providing settings via the DialInfo
type instead of the standard MongoDB URL style.
For more details, see:
- The new DialInfo type includes a Dial field for customizing
the establishment of connections. This means it's now possible
to establish encrypted connections via TLS or even SSH with
Thanks to Dave Cheney for the code review.
For mode details, see:
- Fixed bug that causes iterations to go over a number of items
that doesn't match the requested limit. The bug is mainly visible
during long iterations of increased parallelism.
Thanks to Moshe Revah for reporting the issue.
- Fixed bug that occurs when an Eventual session switches servers
during long iterations.
Thanks to Livio Soares for reporting the problem.
- Enable the empty interface to be used as a result value during
Thanks to Peter Kleiweg for reporting the problem.
gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net