CONGRATULATIONS!! YOUR E-MAIL HAS WON Ђ2,000,000.00

MICROSOFT STAATS LOTTERIJ PROGRAM

Oct 1, 2008, 7:51:11 PM10/1/08
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOUR E-MAIL HAS WON Ђ2,000,000.00

Dear E-mail Bearer,

Date: 23rd SEPTEMBER 2008,
Ref No: MSTL/CN/2628/YT
Batch No: 26/386-UTR
Serial No: 25742-86
Coupon No: MSTL-146478972197

Your email ID identified with Coupon No: MSTL-146478972197 and was selected by our E-games Random Selection System ERSS with entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled. Your e-mail ID was included among the 50,000 different e-mail addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

You have won a consolation cash prize of Ђ2,000,000.00 {Two Million Euros Only} The MICROSOFT STAATS LOTTERIJ GROUP has approved a payout of your consolation cash prize which will be remunerated directly to you by the Official Payment Agency.

CONTACT: FRANK MULLER.
ADDRESS: GAZENDEEF STRAAT 324A, 1207 EA, AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.
E-MAIL: staatslote...@yahoo.com
TEL: +31-620-896-644
FAX: +31-847 300 196

Regards,