[My Girlfriend is an Escort] Their Stories, Their Responsibilities? (Part 1)

Jul 10, 2009, 10:39:35 AM7/10/09
to mgf...@googlegroups.com
From time to time I receive e-mails from visitors, who tell me their own stories. Things they did, things that happened to them.

Some of them do not lead to anything interesting and I just do not feel the need to re-publish them, while some prefer to remain anonymous and I respect their privacy.

But others have substance and their owners grant me the right (or even want me) to publish their stories "as is", or with minor modifications. Here's one of them, untouched.

I've been pretty busy lately so I won't comment on it right away, that will be for an upcoming post.

I found your website (http://mgfiae.weblogs.media.infocrumbs.net/). I read a lot of your site and found it quite interesting.

I am a hobbyist. For years, when I go on business trips, I call escort service. I always get a blow job. I always ask these girls if they have boyfriends and the all do. These guys are completely clueless and I think it is total riot. I have had a lot of girls, like your girl friend. Who knows, maybe she has sucked me.

The best escort story I have is the one and only time I ever fucked whore. As I often do, when I get into my hotel, I look in the phone book and call an escort service for a girl. About 40 minutes after I placed a call, this drop stunningly beautiful strawberry blonde enterred my room (she was a natural strawberry blonde). She gets in there are says it would cost me $150. That was fine with me because I budget $200. Then she pulled out a piece of paper and starts reading the dos and donts (no touching, keep at least 5 feet between us, etc...). All of a sudden, I go "geez, I am looking for some sex." She did a double take and started talking about what the escort service told her (she would be fired if they knew she was involved in prositution). This turned out to be her whoring gig. I told her that she can expect to have sex every time she answers a call because escort services are front for prostituion. She thinks about it and then says. "ok. it is going to cost you $40 more." I told her, "what they don't know won't hurt them." I said ok and she asked me if I had a condom. Since I always get blow jobs (and I was expecting to get one this time), I did not have any. When I told her no, she said, "geez, I am fertile." I am immedaitely thought I had to fucking this chick. I told her I had a vasectomy several years before. She said to me, "you're not lying?". I pulled my out wallet and show her a picture I had of my sister's 4 kids and I told her I was paying child support and I don't need to be paying anymore child support. She agreed. I gave her $190 and we undressed.

I happened to ell endowed and she first mentioned that I haad the biggest cock she has ever seen. We got in bed and fucked mish. I asked her if her boyfriend knew what she was doing and she said, "what he does not know won't hurt him." As I was fucking her all I could think about combing into her fertile womb. She was moaning and screaming. Eventually, I came inside her. It was the best fuck I ever had and she told me it was the best fuck she ever had and she had cum 3 times. It really turned her on knowing that guys would pay her to fuck and she would keep doing this if the "sex was that good". We were kissing and I asked her, "so how does it feel to be a whore" and she blushed and did not want to anwwer the question. Eventually, she said she could not have imagined doing this when she was in high school.

She got dressed and we kissed at the door. Before she left, I said, "just remember, you born a virgin and now your are going to die a whore". She gave me this wry smile and then left.

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when she found out she was pregnant!!

Mark

--
Posted By H to My Girlfriend is an Escort at 7/10/2009 07:39:00 AM