[My Girlfriend is an Escort] Prostitution.ProCon.org - My Site Recommendation...

Nov 7, 2009, 3:16:59 PM11/7/09
to mgf...@googlegroups.com
I actually don't really know if this is that good a website and I wouldn't necessarily voice a strong opinion in its favor, but I just came across it and would still recommend it as "worth checking out".

  http://prostitution.procon.org/

ProCon is a website allowing people to register a build a (theoretically) objective view of a conceptual matter and discuss it. Apparently, someone had a go at a ProCon variant to discuss legalized prostitution. Though the introductory material and overview are a bit simple to the point of a being a little funny (but on the other hand, I thought it well reflected the burlesque of this debate's reality on some points), you can find some interesting facts and figures if you have the patience to dig in a little bit longer.

Happy reading.

--
Posted By H to My Girlfriend is an Escort at 11/07/2009 12:16:00 PM