All Trials update: Medical research still being wasted in Nordic countries

Luís Filipe Gomes

Feb 7, 2024, 12:46:10 PMFeb 7
Investigação desperdiçada...

AllTrials  is a project advocating that clinical research adopt the principles of open research. The project summarizes itself as "All trials registered, all results reported". Ben Goldacre, author of Bad Science and Bad Pharma, is a founder of the campaign and its most public spokesperson. AllTrials is an international initiative of Bad Science, BMJ, Centre for Evidence-based Medicine, Cochrane Collaboration, James Lind Initiative, PLOS and Sense about Science.

Um abraço

LF