Long Covid is also a chronic viral disease

Luís Filipe Gomes

May 1, 2024, 6:54:14 PMMay 1
A quem se interessa por estas coisas (directamente do meu amigo Marc Jamoulle).

Menezes, S. M., Jamoulle, M., Carletto, M. P., Moens, L., Meyts, I., Maes, P., & Weyenbergh, J. V. (2024). Blood transcriptomic analyses reveal persistent SARS-CoV-2 RNA and candidate biomarkers in post-COVID-19 condition. The Lancet Microbe, 0(0). https://doi.org/10.1016/S2666-5247(24)00055-7
I hope this will help the psychiatrists understand that Long Covid is not a Freudian invention. It's a multiple disorder of the human being, with infectious encephalitis at the forefront.
Regards from Belgium
marc

Marc Jamoulle