Save the Date - Preventing Overdiagnosis 2025

Luís Filipe Gomes

Nov 27, 2023, 12:32:12 PM11/27/23
to MGFamiliar.XX1, mgf-c...@googlegroups.com
À propos...

Save the Date - Preventing Overdiagnosis 2025

Save the Date - Preventing Overdiagnosis

Dear Colleague,

Preventing Overdiagnosis 2025 will take place at the Examination Schools, University of Oxford, UK. 03-05 September 2025. Registration will open summer 2024.

We are currently working on a series of online content to take you up to the main event. Follow @PreventingODx for updates.

PODC 2023 delivered lively plenary debates, exploring desired change and offering a deeper awareness of the existence of overdiagsnosis across the healthcare landscape. Videos of all the key note talks are now available to view on
YouTube

PODC has an ambition to build capacity and inform a deeper awareness of the existence of overdiagnosis, its harms and impact on individuals’ health, on healthcare and the practice of medicine, and on society. We continue to identify and explore desired change and the implications to all stakeholders.

We look forward to developing resources and sharing plans for the 2025 conference with you in the coming months.

With best wishes
Conference Scientific Committee

Conference Partners: